Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Avengers


Sick as I've been the past few days, I dragged my butt to the movies yesterday. And boy, was it worth it. Not only was The Avengers flick action packed and full of amazing special effects. It had a good plot and was inspirational as well. VERY inspirational.

Allow me to tell you in how many ways:

1. Chris Evans in frigging Spandex
2. Robert Downy Jr. and his particular brand of sarcasm
3. The homoerotic vibe between Steve Rogers aka Captain America and Tony Stark, aka Iron Man.
4. Twenty other ways, but seriously, can't remember the particulars right now and, who cares anyway?

Now, I'm not sure if it is my slashy mind catching up on all those little moments or if the general public was able to see the same things I did, but I tell you guys, those two were ready to go to town. The looks they shared were so sexually charged it would've been totally embarrassing had I happened to be a man... if you know what I mean *wink*.

You might think I'm making this up, but I assure you, I'm not. Professor Xavier and  Magneto of First Class fame have nothing on these two. And if you haven't watched X-Men First Class, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Now go. Hurry. Go catch the next show of The Avengers and then come back here and tell me what did you think about Captain America and Iron Man together. In the meantime I'm going to go see if I can find me some fanfiction.

1 comment:

  1. Taylor,

    I saw Avengers today. I went kicking and fussing (I hated The Hulk movie) but this movie ROCKED!

    I totally got some sexy vibes off Stark but I felt they were directed a bit towards Banning myself. Maybe that was just wishful thinking. :D

    This was a seriously sexy, bad-ass movie.

    ReplyDelete