Saturday, May 7, 2011

By Degrees

For those of you who didn't know, By Degrees is the name of the  M/M contemporary fiction series that I am currently working on. Outlined to be four books long, it will cover not only the lives, love and tribulations of the characters, but several social issues as well.

From the first line I typed it has been my goal to explore certain topics and bring them to a conclusion that not only will make both my characters and readers happy, but also deliver a message of hope. Love might not conquer all, but it certainly gives us strength to continue fighting for what we want.

The inspiration came from everywhere. Friends, the news, the papers, the internet... And the more my characters grew, the louder their voices got. It's been an amazing, often frustrating, but highly satisfactory journey to tell their stories, and I hope many others will get to read about them soon enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment